About The Author
Our mission is help Muslim families realign their parenting towards the Sunnah. The way that Rasul'Allah interacted with all children teaches us the best way to raise our own families. Not by yelling and screaming, but with gentleness, love and mutual respect.
Are you too strict or too soft with your kids?
Parenting the Positive Discipline Way is an online video course that is both firm and loving at the same time. Rasul'Allah (pbuh) NEVER hit children, and positive discipline will teach you how to stay calm and help you navigate the many challenges you may face with your kids.
- Help! My Toddler is Addicted to Screens.
- Anxious child? How To Spot The Signs
- How And Why To Have The ‘Porn’ Conversation
- Do You Lean Too Much On Your Kids For Emotional Support?
- Why Won’t My Child Listen To Me?
- How To Positively Parent Your ADHD Child
- Toddler Biting – How To Make It Stop
- Can A Relationship With Allah swt Help Children With Anxiety?
- The Best Way To Make Dua’ For Your Children
- Tame Your Toddler’s Mealtime Battles